Volkswagen College Graduate Program Springfield MO
Graduation day isn’t just a time to celebrate the end of a long journey of hard work and long hours studying, but the start of a new chapter in your life. Gone are the caffeine-fueled cram sessions, but the hustle and bustle of finding a new job, launching a career and soaking up experience is just starting. Naturally, the last think you’ll want to worry about is whether you’ll make a poor impression due to a car that can’t meet to demands of your commute.
Unfortunately, it can be difficult for new graduates to get behind the wheel of a new car if they haven’t considered the steps it takes to build credit up until this point. Parents are often just as strapped for cash, so co-signing can be an unwanted burden. This is why we offer the Volkswagen College Graduate Program in Springfield MO for those who already have a job all-lined up, and just need the transportation to get to it. The program offers savings and special financing whether you choose to purchase or lease a new Volkswagen model, so you won’t be forced into committing to an option you weren’t already planning.
- Through the Volkswagen College Graduate Program*, qualified recent graduates can get a $500 Contract Bonus** when purchasing or leasing a new, unused Volkswagen vehicle through Volkswagen Credit.
- Eligible for MY17 & MY18 New and Near Newer Volkswagen Vehicles
- No security deposit required for a new lease
- No credit history required
- No need for a co-signer
Volkswagen College Graduate Program Highlights
College graduates are a bit different from other shoppers because, though there are adult learners, many of the people looking for special programs have only just started out in their professional life. Without a chance to build credit, it can be hard to get financing. If you don’t have any credit history, it’s not a problem as this is just one benefit of the program, though you must be in good standing if you do have information on file. Below is the key information you need to know to get started.
- Must have graduated within the past 24 months or expect to graduate within six months
- College institution must be accredited in the U.S. or Canada
- Two- and four-year degrees are eligible
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- You have full-time, permanent employment or can provide a written commitment from your future employer
- You must apply through Volkswagen Credit and receive approval
Documents to Bring:
- A copy of your degree or transcript
- Contact information for your college or university
- A copy of proof-of-income and contact information for human resources or payroll
- Contact for two personal references (One must be a relative)
If all of this sounds good to you, feel free to stop by Napleton Volkswagen Springfield to talk to one of our financing professionals. We’re also happy to answer any questions, so feel free to contact us by phone or email before your visit.